- Carburising and quenching
- Ferritic nitrocarburising
- Carbonitriding + quenching
- Controlled atmosphere quenching
- Quenching + tempering
- Complete annealing
- Isothermal annealing
- Ricottura sub-critica
- Pinions and Shafts (max. diameter 1,8m and max. Height 5,5m)
- Wheels and Gears (max. diameter 3m and max. Height 2,5m)
The large sized treatment department is fitted with a large quenching tank with high intensity oil circulation and cooling capacity for quenching parts of up to 30.000 kg.
- Protective carburising stop-off paint
- Shot blasting
Pinions, wheels, bearings, axle-shafts, gears, shafts, cone synchronizers, synchronizing rings, bridge-arms, crowns, forks, flanges, grafts, tubes, bells, connecting rods, dices, skates, boxes, compasses, augers, etc..